Hygiene Kits Collection
May is the month we have had families put together hygiene kits in the past so we have them on hand for the next year when needs arise. This year, we want to make it a summer project. There will be a list of needed items posted in the Friday email and by the collection bin in the Narthex where donations can be placed throughout the summer. We will have a group time to put together kits in September.
Hygiene Kit Materials
All items must be new. Do not wash any item.
- Hand Towel (15 x 25” – 17 x 27”) – No kitchen, cleaning, or microfiber towels
- Washcloth – No kitchen, cleaning, or microfiber washcloths.
- Comb – Must be sturdy with at least y” of teeth. No pocket combs or picks. Rattails or combs without handles are acceptable but must have at least 6” of teeth.
- Toenail or fingernail clipper – No emery boards or metal nail files.
- Bath-sized soap (3 oz. bar or larger) – No Ivory or Jergens soap. Do not remove from individual packaging.
- Adult toothbrush – Do not remove fro individual packaging. Personal advertising not acceptable.
- Adhesive Bandages (¾ x 3”) – Common household bandages acceptable.
- One-gallon size resealable bag