June 12-16, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm each day
Mark your calendars and plan to be a part of VBS 2023! For a week every summer, our building is transformed! In the past it has become an ice castle, a rainforest, a superhero city, a surf shack, and more! The kids who visit that week have enjoyed a variety of roles, from archeologists to space commanders, zookeepers to Olympic athletes, and adventure seekers to ship captains!
No matter the theme, VBS promises tons of fun! Each day we get to dance and move, explore science activities, make some really cool crafts, run around in outdoor games, and hang out eating snacks on the playground. We also have a mission focus for the week, learning about ways we can make the world a better place for all!
Everyone can be a part of our VBS 2023! How will you participate?
VBS needs lots of volunteers to run smoothly and keep everyone happy and safe. Here are some ways you can be involved in VBS this year (all lesson plans and materials are provided):
- Small group leaders – share the daily story and lesson, requires a commitment of 2 hours (8:45-10:45 am) each day of VBS.
- Preschool leaders – lead our youngest VBS participants through small group time and all workshops, requires a commitment of 4.5 hours (8:30 am – 1:00 pm) each day of VBS.
- Workshop leaders – lead our workshops (art, outdoor games, science and missions, or snack) building on the lessons and stories kids hear during small group time, requires a commitment of 2.5 hours (10:00 am – 12:30 pm) each day of VBS.
- Registration and sign in helpers – greet our participants each morning, help the kids find their group, and be sure parents sign kids in each day. This requires a time commitment of 1 hour (8:30 – 9:30 am) each day. Registration volunteers can sign up to help one day or all week!
- Daily Helpers –help small group leaders or workshop leaders as needed, time commitment varies. Daily helpers can sign up one day or all week.
Please let Larissa know how you can be a part of VBS this year! Every year we have new volunteers and they always tell me how much fun they have as a volunteer.
Smiling faces, lots of fun stuff, and God’s amazing love – how can you not have fun at VBS?