Crossfyre Youth Group invites young people from 6th-12th grade to explore and discover the wild and surprising movement of God. This group meets on a regular basis to create community, discuss life, and PLAY! Crossfyre is a safe place to wrestle with hard questions and grow in understanding the Holy week by week. Whether a person has grown up in the church or is brand new to the experience, the commitment to honor each other as we come is lived out. Every summer the group goes on mission trips to discover God working among other communities and see anew the sacred in strangers who become friends, cities that become second homes. Join us each Sunday from 5:30 – 7:00 pm unless otherwise noted on the calendar.
What is Crossfyre?
- Crossfyre is a dynamic youth group made up of very diverse and talented young people.
- Crossfyre provides a welcoming and nurturing atmosphere for young people to share and grow their faith.
- Crossfyre offers a variety of service and outreach projects including yearly mission trip opportunities.
- Crossfyre provides a time of fellowship and fun where young people can be themselves without fear of rejection, or ridicule.
- Crossfyre offers many opportunities to grow in faith through devotions, group building, and retreats.
- Crossfyre is a vital and growing ministry of Mountain View United Methodist Church.
Add Your Comment