Look at what our stitchers have been up to!
- Joyce Takamine—500+ masks to: nursing homes, memory care, assisted living, Mary Martha circle members at FMRC, Mountain View Care Team care packages, and 300 masks plus other needed supplies to the Navajo nation. Joyce is part of a Days for Girls chapter that made 4,000 masks in April.
- Sue McGrath—100 masks—25 to Project Angel Heart (they deliver meals to ill folks), and for Care Team packages, plus family and friends.
- Patricia White— 425 surgical caps, and her Days for Girls Group has made 970 caps all together.
- Debbie Garrison—25 masks for family, friends, and Boulder Community Hospital. Thinking about scrub caps next.
- Elizabeth Kaufman—17 adult and 4 children’s masks in process, plus masks for family and Pua’s mother in Hawaii.
- Martha Swanson—45 (30 went to the Academy in Boulder, rest to family, neighbors, friends and friends of friends).
- Linda Chambers—10 masks for JoAnn’s Fabrics for hospitals, 4 for neighbors, 8 for family.